This project consisted of the complete construction of a new water filtration plant capable of treating 3.3 million gallons of drinking water per day fed from six ground wells on site.
- Construct new block and brick building, with metal trusses and shingle roof, domestic and sanitary plumbing, HVAC and fire protection sprinkler system
- Erect bolted steel holding tank with sloped concrete floor for backwash waste settling, along with precast wet well, valve and meter chamber for force main
- Install and start up three pressure-filter tanks, two submersible pumps, two centrifugal pumps, and one air blower, four chemical feed systems and 48” chlorine contact chamber, all complete with pipe, fittings and valves
- Complete automatic controls with new SCADA system and cellular LAN including new water tower control panels
- Demolition and decommissioning of the existing water treatment plant